Mapping the World: Maps & Travel Literature (19th Century Collections - Gale)
Archive of 1.2 million pages offers Nineteenth Century:
- travel diaries, gazetteers & travel guide books
- travel narrative manuscripts
- sketch maps
- European, Asian and African rail and canal routes
- atlases, maritime and nautical charts
- ordnance surveys and Admiralty charts.
Geographic areas covered in the Archive include Africa, Australia, India, North America, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Document supply available.
- Part of Nineteenth Century Collections Online